Business in Paradise
Park County is the best kept secret for your tech business, WHY?
Our QUALITY OF LIFE……..
Park County, Montana is one of the most beautiful places on earth to live.
- Scenery – step out your back door to three mountain ranges surrounding the city, the banks of the Yellowstone River are footsteps away
- Year round recreation – skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, boating, camping, rafting, golfing, photography, wild-life viewing, mountain climbing, horseback riding, . . .
- Fly fish on blue ribbon trout streams
- Yellowstone National Park is 52 miles south
- Diversified, business community allows for the small town atmosphere so precious for raising children or an evening stroll through town
- Cultural events abound in our unique community and larger events are just minutes away in Bozeman or Billings
- Environmental awareness is foremost in all things we do
- School system, medical and business communities and civic and community organizations
- Established professional & retail service sector to support the needs of your business and employees.
We have CONNECTIVITY….
Livingston is located on Interstate 90 between Billings, Missoula and Bozeman, and we are connected. Livingston and the surrounding area are served by many local, regional and national Internet Service Providers. Collectively they offer the full range of connectivity options, including DSL, T-1, 56K dialup, ISDN and Frame Reel high speed, DS-3 and higher speeds is achievable in the current infrastructure.
Livingston is 30 miles from Montana State University, sharing a varied work force with MSU support. From computer engineers to Internet savvy secretaries, there is no shortage of labor in our community.
There are a variety of affordable housing options available in the Livingston area. Homes “in town” start at around $80,000 & homes with acreage outside the city limits are generally $175,000 & up. Rental housing abounds in our community.
Park County does not assess impact fees.
LOW BUSINESS EQUIPMENT TAXES with elimination within the next two years.
COMMERCIAL SPACE is available…
Downtown Livingston, an historic district can provide you with second story office space. Whether you rent or purchase, tax credits are available for restoration in over 200 sites. Build your own facility on one of the several Industrial and Business Park sites available. A complete inventory of available properties can be sent to you.
TECH AND E-BUSINESS SUPPORT
The local population is wired and “into” the new economy. Various support groups have existed for years, as well as the development of a new tech center, along with support from Montana State University. The P. C.& E. Alliance provide rapid response, answers to inquiries and anything else that a new business would need with their move to Livingston.
Continuing education is available as well as great facilities for your conventions and meetings.
TRANSPORTATION in any size….
- A private airport is just a few minutes from town
- Park County is just 45 minutes from Bozeman’s Gallatin Field Airport with Delta, Northwest, Big Sky, Horizon, American and Alaska flights daily
- Interstate 90 for trucking firms
- Greyhound bus service
- VIP Taxi service